WHAT IS PARENT'S AND FAMILIES DAY?
The Kent State University campus is a student’s home away from home, and each year we invite family members to make it theirs as part of Parents & Families Day. Share the KSU experience as you spend time connecting with your student, interacting with faculty and staff, and experiencing what makes being a Golden Flash so special. Parents and Families Day offers many different events and activities. Please join us and cheer on the Golden Flashes! Tickets currently available.
Tickets on sale july 15th!
To save time and the hassle of getting us on the phone, you can now order this package online from the comfort of your own home! To order tickets please click the link below. Here's how to order:
- Parents need to select how many tickets they need for the game (KSU Students do not need )
- Parents also need to click how many BBQ meal tickets they need (Do not include the KSU Student.)
- The last line is for the KSU student. Make sure they select one for you (KSU students do need to purchase a meal ticket) - We have it separated to monitor how many students are attending. This item should only be used for KSU Students
- Tickets can be mailed or left at will call to be picked up before the game or on game day.
Tickets are also available by contacting Kent State Athletics Ticket Office at (330)-672-2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for more information.
GOLDEN FLASH FOOTBALL AND Pregame meal | GAME DAY KICKOFF AT 6 P.M.
• Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Delaware State
• Game Day Package $20 includes game ticket and pregame meal
• Student Dining ticket $13 (Student game admission is free with KSU Student ID)
• To order call KSU Athletic Ticket Office @ 330-672-2244 or 330-672-8830
• Shuttle service will be provided to guests from the Student Center to Dix Stadium
• Pregame Meal at Field House: 4:00 PM
• Kickoff at Dix Stadium: 6:00 PM
• Fireworks following game
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Run the World 5K
8:30 AM at Risman Plaza, Kent Student Center
Our inaugural, international-themed event features a 5K route through campus, post-race international cuisine, and tons of information from KSU's Study Abroad faculty and staff who will answer questions about our diverse study abroad locations around the world! Parents and families, students and alumni are welcome to participate in all post-race activities and information sessions regardless of whether or not you choose to run/walk.
Kent’s 22st Annual 2015 ART IN THE PARK Festival
Saturday Sept 12th 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday Sept 13th 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Art In The Park features artists who express their creative talents through photography, paintings, artful apparel, ceramics, and pottery, drawings, jewelry, glasswork, metal and wood. This festival is located in one of Kent's most beautiful parks, Fred Fuller Park, located right on Middlebury Rd. Free admission and free parking.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call at 330-672-4050 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the event.