Deadline for Application: October 16th by 5 p.m.
Responsibilities of Senator-At-Large:
1. Serve as the liaison between the USG and the undergraduate students at the Kent campus. Advocate for and represent their needs and interests.
2. Have a strong understanding of Kent State demographics of the undergraduate student population.
3. Research current undergraduate student enrollment for demographic information.
4. Work closely with all student organizations to raise USG involvement and student awareness.
5. Bring to the USG undergraduate student body concerns, ideas and suggestions.
6. Assigned to special projects as need arises.
All applicants must also submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.